Instructions for Use
A good knife is an essential tool. Used properly and safely, our knives will give you many years of trouble free service. Here are some tips for safe use…
- Keep the blade sharp.
- Keep the knife clean and dry.
- Keep the working parts lightly oiled using a good quality mineral oil.
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Always cut away from you.
- Always use for only purpose for which it is intended.
- Do not throw the knife or attempt to catch a dropped knife.
- Do not run with an opened knife
- Do not use as a lever, pry bar, hammer, chisel or wedge.
- Always work safely with tools and wear approved eye protection.
- Never use near live electrical circuits.
- Do not store carbon steel knives in their sheaths for prolonged periods. Keep carbon steel blades lightly oiled.